This is a test. Do not panic

Feel free to test out things. This is a safe space - no judgement.

For starters, when composing a message, hit the smiley icon to insert emojis. You can also select the smiley icon at the bottom of a post to add emojis as a reaction. Hit the heart icon next to it to Like the post.

For spoilers, highlight the spoiler, hit the gear icon, and select “blur spoiler”. You can also type “spoiler” inside opening and closing brackets HTML style.

Here’s a bunch of random text you can practice ignoring: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Hopefully you won’t be able to see the following spoiler: I eat cat food when I’m too tired to cook. Nothing to see here!

It’s working.

Now I’m just typing characters to defeat the character minimum.

Yeahhh, It’s worked. :gift:, :confetti_ball: This is just a testing XD Thx James :grinning:

Need something better to indicate a spoiler block… a gray bar perhaps? Looks weird otherwise.